"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Monday, August 24, 2009

Primary Splash Party

Charity, Kelly and Brad got to go swimming at their Primary Splash Party on Saturday. Nate is a teacher in the primary so he got to go too, I stayed home with Luke and Noah. They all had so much fun. Nate told me that Kelly just jumped right into the pool, no floaty or anything, thinking it was shallower.... Nate jumped in, clothes and all, and saved her. I'm so glad he was there!! I guess she was right next to Brad and kept tugging on him while she was submerged and he was kind of annoyed with her and was swatting her away (he had no idea obviously, what was going on). Sounds funny. Anyway- looks like they had a good time, glad Nate got some pics.







Me and the boys played in our little pool, and basically just wore Noah out :) He came inside and just crashed on the bean bag.... if only I'd gotten a picture of Nate when he did the exact same thing a little later on in the day :) Good times.

No comments: