"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Four

1. Saturday Nate surprised me with a date! He arranged the sitter and planned it all out and everything. I just love that man!! It was so nice to get out. It was nice to be together. And it was nice to eat food that neither one of us had to cook :) Thank you so much, Sweetie!! I hope it's not our last time out before this baby, but if it was... it was a good one!





2. Monday.... the water came back on!!! That was fabulous. I am now rethinking our decision to not refill the water barrels for our water storage. But luckily it was only a half a day with no water.





3. Wednesday, this may sounds really cheesey, but I LOVED it. My visiting teachers did their visiting teaching! I have some VERY faithful VTs. And it's nice because we meet at the park and the kids can play and we can talk. I have LOVED it. Maybe it's because I feel friendless here, but they are good friends. I'm thankful for them and their ability to magnify their calling. If only I was doing so well with mine.





4. I got my baby girl stuff fix today (Thursday). I found a lot of good deals on some things that we were needing at Ross. That was fun, and I got to go to several other stores looking at clothes and toys and fabric. It was a blast. I LOVE baby girl stuff. It's taken everything in me to not just buy everything I see, but alas I am not made of money. But I did splurge a little today and it felt SO GOOD!! Tomorrow I am planning on getting the fabric for the blanket and car seat cover I want to make.... I'm lame, but I'm SO EXCITED :) This little girl is already so spoiled. What to do. :)

1 comment:

Iris said...

What a fun week! It sounds like your husband is GREAT! And, I'm glad you are buying some more girl stuff. I don't have a boy, but buying stuff for girls is really hard NOT to do. I need to figure out a time to get together with you. I'd love to see you again!