"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Friday, March 19, 2010

Erika has an awesome Aunt


My sister-in-law Sarah is an amazing photographer!!!! We've been lucky enough to have her do a few photo shoots with Erika. She did such a great job, especially considering how unhelpful Erika was. I went and picked up the cds from her last night and couldn't resist sharing them.
They are a little old, but SOOOOOO cute!!!! And I need them to be in my book, so I'm posting them now :) There are LOTS of pictures, and a lot of them I think will probably seem the same to all of you, but I'm her mommy, so I notice every single detail :).... I put these in the wrong order for some reason.... but there was a shoot (with the big pink flower ones, near the end) when she was about 5 days old. Then another one when she was just over a month (that's these first ones) and then another one on her blessing day (I already posted the perfect ones from the hospital that Sarah took, if you want to see those, they are on here somewhere :))..... I just love them all!! Thanks again Sarah.


Photobucket

Here is her blog
Sarah does things that you can't get just anywhere and at an awesome price (since she's still kind of new) I so wish she would have had her expensive camera back when Noah was a newborn. Well, all of my kids for that matter... all I have are the lame cheap studio ones for my other kids.... these are so much better.













LOVE THIS ONE!!!









































this is so her inquisitive "now what are we doing" face.... love it




























disco dancin












































I wanted this one because you can see how prominent her bump on her head was..... that was such a hard thing for me that she had that.... funny how much of a deal some things can be.... it was gone so much faster than they said.
























so tiny!!!!




No comments: