Here's Kelly with her Chocolate Cake that she made for our Family Night Treat. She was actually the lesson but NOah was the treat, so we let Kelly kind of head that up since she was dying to make her recipe from the little book that she gave me for MOther's Day. I'll never forget the look of pride on her face when she was passing out the "2 slices for everyone!" She's such a little homemaker :) I love that she gets into this kind of stuff right now. And who doesn't love a little Nutella~!!! I'll have to go get it and type up her exact recipe later, it's in the other room and the kids are going to sleep :)
"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Chocolate Cake! Kelly style!
Here's Kelly with her Chocolate Cake that she made for our Family Night Treat. She was actually the lesson but NOah was the treat, so we let Kelly kind of head that up since she was dying to make her recipe from the little book that she gave me for MOther's Day. I'll never forget the look of pride on her face when she was passing out the "2 slices for everyone!" She's such a little homemaker :) I love that she gets into this kind of stuff right now. And who doesn't love a little Nutella~!!! I'll have to go get it and type up her exact recipe later, it's in the other room and the kids are going to sleep :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment