No, that big space in Kelly's mouth was not a result of our hurricane strong winds, those pictures will be in our next post...
Kelly had some teeth growing in BEHIND her top teeth, so she had to have them all pulled!
She was so brave at the Dentist. Excited almost! Something about catching up with Brad.... her little brother had lost six teeth and she only two, so this was a huge accomplishment, FOUR IN ONE DAY!!
I was so worried that she was going to be hurting and in so much pain after, but she insisted that she go back to school so that she could show her class. Nate and I even stalled a little by getting lunch at Wingers and then stopping at the store for some things. But the pain never really started, and she went back to school with a wave of her hand and a cheerful smile. Crazy little girl. I had to call her teacher to make sure she would let her call me if anything started to hurt. She was just as surprised as me to hear that she wanted to come back.... But that's just how Kelly rolls...
Congratulations Kelly!
The Tooth Fairy must have had to break her piggy bank open because she paid Kelly a WHOPPING $5.00 for those four teeth! Kelly says she got more because she had to pull them at the Dentist..... I wish the Tooth Fairy would have given ME the extra money so that I could use it to pay the Dentist! HA! Just kidding.
Good times. Good job, Kelz! You're my hero!
No comments:
Post a Comment