- Everyone was a good sport! No matter how hard it was at times, everyone did SO good!
- Noah came running out of the bathroom with his headbandz game card on his head yelling, "I looked in the mirror and I STILL don't know what I am!"
- Kelly "helping" Noah play It Came To Pass by laying down the reverse card to make it her turn again :).
- Erika announcing what was on everyone's cards the minute we put them in the headbandz.
- Me having to say, "I command you to be silent" anytime someone laughed, while laughing...
- Bradley winning Quelf (AGAIN!)
- Nate finally guessing that he was Cruella DeVille.
- When Nate yelled at Kelly's game piece like he was a drill sargeant.
- Watching Luke try to think of questions to lead him to guess the card that he cheated to look at :) They seriously work harder to make it look like they didn't cheat than they would have to actually guess :) Makes me laugh.
- Pizza, pizza and more pizza!
FAVORITES
Jack- sitting in Bradley's lap, on his team, to play It Came To Pass, and kicking his legs really hard so that Bradley could barely hold on to his cards.
Erika- playing the "Mickey Mouse game".
Noah- "Headbandz"
Luke- "the whole thing was boring"
Bradley- "All of it!"
Kelly- "The little kids cheating"
Charity- Noah's attempt to look at his card in the bathroom mirror.
1-25-13
No comments:
Post a Comment