"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Turning point, Jakers, and some cuddly wuddlies


This is always a cool thing in our family. We put jack jack in his forward facing car seat!! We cleaned out our garage Thursday and in the process realized that a couple of our car seats had expired. So it seemed like the right time to move everyone up. Erika's new seat requires her to be 40 pounds so we weighed her and she was 39.8!! Bradley suggested that she eat a hamburger :) I love his wittiness!  We got rid of the car seat that Noah and Erika had as newborns.  Kind of a bummer, but I do love the one we had for Jack. We just won't have a back up one if we ever have another baby. Just look at how happy he is to be turned around!! So adorable!


JAKERS
We were invited to Johan's birthday party down in Springville, on Friday! Maija, Kirstin, Becky, Nancy and and all the kids all met up with us at Jakers. That was a really fun fall activity!  They had a corn pit, like a sand box, but corn feed instead. Pretty fun! Who knew. 

They buried Lukey!

Jack had a lot of fun, he got out of the stroller and participated in most of the fun! Crazy to think that my baby is old enough to do all this stuff now!

There were two mazes. This was the little kid one, there was a taller one for the older kids. Our kids loved those! Luke seemed to think the weren't hard enough. 

The giant hay pyramid was a lot of fun. 



You can see Luke, king of the mountain!

Kellly had a great time! But she did hurt her hip in the big slide. She touched it out though and still had a good time. 


There's Bradley jumping down from the tippy top!  He had a great time. He seemed like the cool big brother the whole time, taking his sibs around. He kept asking when he could pick out his pumpkin. 

Erika loved this place! All the animals, and the slide, she was in heaven!


I loved spending time with my cousins too. They're all such fun parents!

Noah ran around doing everything over and over again. He loved it. He was totally anxious to get his pumpkin too though. 




Nate was the fun dad, went down the slide and everything! So cute!



They loved feeding and playing with the horsies! I enjoy watching Charity with animals. She really has a way with them. Especially dogs and horses. So gentle. It's fun to watch her. She couldn't get enough of them. We were surprised to see them munching on pumpkins. 








After Jakers, we went over to Nancy's for some pizza and Oreo spiders. It was heavenly! I love spending time with them!! Nancy said I was adopted into the family and that since I was in the family I got one of the cute tie onesies they made for all the baby boys! So sweet!  Then she passed out old food storage stuff! And then we made our grand exit :) I always feel like such a huge group when I see how empty a place is after we load up our car. Oh well. They were all so sweet to us, didn't feel like it really mattered :). Love that too. 


CUDDLY WUDDLIES WITH MY JACK JACK

One of my favorite things is getting Jack down for his nap. He cries a few times and then he's out, and oh so cuddly. This particular time he had wrapped his cute, chubby arms around mine and was laying his head on my arm. It was so sweet! I loved it!! That's one of the perks of my job :) can't get enough of it all!

No comments: