Luke's likes: to climb, run around, and bounce off the walls. Being upsidedown. Making his little sister smile (and laugh!!). Watching people play his games on the computer. Helping in the kitchen- and tasting every step of the way. Reading books. Making people laugh. Making up silly names to call people.
Luke's dislikes: when people laugh at him when he's not trying to be funny or call him silly names. Having to do things on his own. Sitting still. Being rushed. Having to wait.
What Luke does now: he knows his ABC's. He can count to 30. He knows how to spell and is learning how to write his name. He is learning to swim. He surprises us all the time with things he's learned when we thought he wasn't paying attention. He's really good at sports and enjoys them. He has an amazing memory.
Flash back~

Luke right after they took him out. I remember Nate and I talking about his big lips :) they're not so big anymore, but they sure have personality :)

First Birthday- wasn't quite sure what this birthday stuff is all about, but he loved the attention.

Luke with his new race track on his 2nd birthday. He has LOVED this thing and taken such good care of it. He's really good at that.
Luke adds a lot of character to our family. He is definitely his own little person and enjoys being different. I admire his ability to be himself regardless of what others will think. He is getting really good at making friends, I love how he is so outgoing these days. I love his cute voice and the way he talks. I love all his constant kisses, and smiles. I love that he is so driven and will accomplish what he sets out to do. I have always felt that if we can point him in the right direction he will be able to do great things. I love my little guy and I can't believe he is growing up so fast!!! I just love my little Lukey.
1 comment:
Aw! Happy b-day Luke! You are such a good Mommy! His first b-day cake was so cute!
Post a Comment