"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pictures

Jack absolutely loves Nate the best.  He is a total Daddy's boy.  Maybe I've said this before, but ever since I stopped nursing him, I've been dead to him.  It's actually really cute though.  As much as I prefer to be their favorite.  

They get lots of bonding time in when Nate is home during the day.  It's super cute to watch them play together.  Brings back memories of when we were dating and we would go visit Dan and Jen and Nate would sit and play with their little kids the whole time, throwing Allan up in the air over and over and over and over... SO cute!  Probably one of the first times I knew I wanted to marry him. 



Erika had to get in on the action.



No comments: