"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Friday, January 16, 2015

Noah's "Jet Party"

I made these cute cupcakes can you tell they have mini F-18's on them?!  They're flying over the earth too, that seems less noticeable in the pictures than it did in real life.


Noah invited 14 of his closest friends to his party with paper airlplane invitations.  We had a lot of fun!

Nate drew this amazing jet so that we could play pin the flame on the jet.  I think Josh won that game- he "didn't even cheat!" according to Kelly.  Pretty amazing because he was RIGHT ON!  


Then we had the air show/jet races.  This would have gone better had there not been dog poop all over the yard.  But it was nice to be able to do it outside instead.

We did our parachute game, dropping parachute guys down from the upstairs by my bedroom.  It was fun, but not near as fun as I'd anticipated.  No pictures.  Probably because I was wallowing in disappointment (jk :) ).  

After that, Noah wanted to open presents.


I got pictures of Noah with each friend.  I think this is fun to look at later.  Has been for some of the older kids anyway.   This is Josh.


Corbin



Elyse


McKay


Tom


Harris






Talmage


Katherine




Crazy faces

More crazy-ness










Normally there are plates of barely touched cupcakes after parties like these, but I was happy to see almost no leftovers!  They were pretty good :)

We had a lot of time left at the end, so we played a few rounds of heads down thumbs up (McKay's request), and then 4 corners.  Those were pretty fun if you ask me.  Then everyone left.  I thought it went well.  Good times.


Later in the day Paleontologist Noah was digging for dinosaur bones- pretty fun gift.







1 comment:

Heidi said...

Theres always a party going on at your place!