"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

More Phone Pics

I'm trying to be better at posting my phone pictures since that's always my excuse when I don't want to carry my big camera around.  I do get some fun ones and I don't want to not have those to look back on just because they're crappy quality :),
This cute little craft is one Erika made for Luke!  These two are both some of the mysteries in our family as far as what other people know and think of them.  They both keep to themselves most of the time.  They have always had a lot in common and because of that, I have always thought they would end up being close.  I don't know if they are there yet, but they have usually gotten along.  Very few conflicts between the two of them.  I found this note while I was cleaning up one day, couldn't resist the urge to share it.  I hope that's okay with them :)  
In case you can't read it, it says:
your the best
You are nis (nice)
I Love you
Best bruthr
you are osom (awesome)
you are grat (great)
To Luke From
Erika

On this day, Jack had rekindled his relationship with his Christmas present from Grandpa Hatch.  He played with this thing for about 3 hours straight!  And the batteries were dead!  It was another hour or two once we put new batteries in it!  So cute.  He really does love his little dinosaur :)



Another newspaper article about Luke's class and TTM


This is Luke's paper he wrote about March :).  I love that Mr. Flynn had them journal all this :).  



Charity doing the thing Andrea used to do with ALL of her fingers.  So funny.


Trying out the new swing at Gailey Park


No comments: