"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Gailey Park

I kind of forgot about these pictures until I was uploading them, but they are so fun!  I think this was the last day of Fall Break and Bradley had loved Gailey park so much the day before on our bike ride, he insisted that we go again.  I left the kids all there, all by themselves while I went home to get my camera because it was going so well :).   It was a lot of fun!

These two are such buds!  It's so much fun to see how much Molly loves Charity.  They've really created a strong bond.  Charity is so much help with her.  Always swooping in to bounce her when Mom has met her match.  Molly snuggles right up to her and just loves when she walks her around and looks at things.  They cuddle, she falls asleep with her... it's just so sweet!  I hope it lasts!!





























Jack Jack had a lot of fun on this bar!  You should have seen the look of accomplishment in his face when he was able to flip around this bar and land on his feet!  He was so proud of himself!  So cute!!  










No comments: