"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Luke's 13th Birthday

LUKE'S BIRTHDAY ON SUPERBOWL SUNDAY
I don't even know why I mentioned Super Bowl Sunday.  We didn't even turn the tv on to see who was playing.  We did buy some extra snacks though :).  Luke was so awesome to keep up on all of his Priesthood responsibilities on his birthday of all days.  Took care to make sure there were enough guys to pass, and was just awesome at all of his duties.  I was proud of him.  It was a pretty regular Sunday.  Kind of boring almost for the birthday boy.  2-3-19
After church, Luke came home and got in his jammies :).  The best way to spend your birthday if you ask me.  It was a lot of fun to surprise him with his new bike!



Kelly made the most amazing sign this time!  Look at all the Luke all over it!








I loved how happy he got about the salt and vinegar seasonings Nate got him from Buffalo Wild Wings.  This kid is so easy to please.

No comments: