"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday's Fabulous One

1. Luke eats his Colossal Berry Crunch without milk, cuts each little berry in half with his spoon and then eats each half, one at a time..... he's so very creative.

He's also VERY into mazes right now..... We found a coloring book with not 1, not2, but THREE mazes in it for him today!! Now that's fabulous.

Don't think I'm evil for not coming up with more than this.... I guess I put a lot of the good things that happened this week in other posts, so I don't feel too bad, but I did want to post this ONE, and I am too tired to think of anything else :)

okay, I thought of something
2. On Thanksgiving, my Dad called to wish me a Happy Thanksgiving, and it just happened to be right when I woke up from my long "killing the day" nap. It was just nice to be able to talk to him for a minute, and he was very sympathetic about how my day was going. It was nice. I appreciated it.

okay, one more
3. Erika's lump seems to be getting smaller!!!!

No comments: