"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Friday, April 13, 2012

HE DID IT!!!


I've put many posts of Congratulations to my Sweetheart, but this is the Congratulations of ALL Congratulations!!!!  This is IT!  
This was the one we've been working toward for over six years now.  I say we, but really, it's Nate.  He's been the driven, committed, sacrificing, and faithful one who pulled it off!!!  He DID IT!!!  
He is now a Certified Professional Controller or CPC as they call it :).  He is done with training and can now control planes all by himself.  With no one looking over his shoulder.  
He is now a guaranteed employee of the FAA and cannot be fired.  That is HUGE!!!! 
I'm just SO proud of him.  He's done what we set out to do!!
I can't make this post without thanking my Heavenly Father the comfort, the love, the blessings, ALL of the MANY miracles along the way.... there is no way we did any of this on our own and I could never dream of taking the credit.  I'm grateful for a husband who relied so heavily on Him and was humble enough to ask for the help regularly.  We knew we had His support the whole way and it was nice to always have that on the top of our minds whenever another problem arose. I love my Heavenly Father.  I love that He loves us and makes our lives so perfect.
Feels so good!
And now it's time to get on with life :)

OH!  To celebrate we all went out to Wingers for dinner.  It was probably bad timing for the kids... they were not on their best behavior.  Too bad kids can't pick up on why we're there and just make it a pleasant, cheerful experience :).  They weren't too bad, and Nate and I were just on a cloud anyway, so no biggie ;)  Good times.

No comments: