My Kelly is NINE today!!! I think I'll just stay in denial, because it really just doesn't seem right :). She's getting SO OLD! But really, she's growing up to be such a sweetheart! I love to think about Kelly and all that she has accomplished in her life and all that she has become. She's a neat little girl. She's such a good friend to everyone around her. She is one of the biggest helpers I know, and really knows how to help and does a great job (which is hard to come by :) ). She's very dependable. She's a hard worker.
Kelly has a deep love for school, following rules, organization, and the good feeling she gets when she completes something she's worked hard on. She loves the classroom setting. She loves being smart :). She's absolutely loved Mrs. Ashliman this year and all the fun parties she has and her fun way of teaching. Kelly is an amazing artist. She draws some of the funniest creatures, and some of the most beautiful settings. Very versatile. She surprised us all with her amazing time on the 50 yd dash! She does her best all the time and always wants to be ahead.
I'm excited to see what Kelly does this next year, and what new adventures she takes on. Hopefully she will still like me when she turns 10 :). I feel like we are good friends and that we share a special bond. I love her hugs and her sweet notes. She's always there with a sweet thought, or love when I need it. She's very compassionate.

No comments:
Post a Comment