So, I think I might start a collection of pictures of Kelly with her freshly showered, wet hair, and Jack together. Whenever Kelly stays up for her "10 minutes" at night, she likes to pose for pictures with Jack :). So sweet!
I just read the letter that Kelly wrote for Jack, to put in his baby book and MAN! I just about cried!! It is THE sweetest thing on the planet! I wish I had permission to put it here, but I want to respect her privacy. It is in his baby book, and I will be sure to give it to him later! I LOVE that my Kelly is such a good big sister. She sure has a big responsibility (as do all of the kids) to set an example, and I'm glad she has magnified that responsibility in her life!
Nate took this at the neighbors' house when he was taking Don and Sherise's engagement pictures. Kinda pretty right?
I just wanted to keep one of these for us. I hope they don't mind :).
I don't know why, but I think this is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. This is the sign Erika made for HER door after watching Noah make a similar one for his door. Noah's said, "No girls allowed" though. Can you tell what Erika's means? I LOVE IT!!! (even if it is my kids trying to exclude each other... shame on them...)
This little guy has taken QUITE a while to smile, like REALLY smile at ya when you're trying to make him smile, and we are finally here!! He likes the clicking tongue thing, I do that a lot to get him to smile. Unfortunately these pictures do not capture the magnitude of his cuteness when he is smiling. His little dimple on the right side of his face, just above the corner of his mouth is hardly even visible. And I'm afraid I'm a little slow on the trigger, because his smiles are definitely bigger than this :). But either way.... it pleases me so much to be able to see him looking happy :). He is such an angel.
I was in such a hurry to snap the picture, I didn't get to focus it on Noah, but look at his sweet little face while we're driving through the car wash! He is such a little boy :). Easily pleased. I like that about him.
No comments:
Post a Comment