One of my favorite things about being a parent is the funny stuff I get to hear my kids say. Even when they're totally serious, it can make my day and make me smile for days to come.
The other day, Nate and I were having a quiet conversation in our room (which RARELY happens), with little interruption since the big kids were at school and Noah and Erika were seemingly content to just entertain themselves. Erika came in and very seriously said this:
"Mom, Noah said that I could be his kitty and den... den he just changed into duh Hulk!"
Nate and I, almost in unison said, "Well, you can be the Hulk's kitty! The Hulk can have a kitty!"
and her quick rebutle, "No, because he will just be saving peopoh!" in complete disappointment!
SO funny.
And my conversation with Noah the other day in his attempt to "trick" me:
Noah: Mom, what's your name?
Me: Mom (Erika of course corrected me with a cute "Nooooo! Yo name Cwista!!" but that's beside the point :) )
Noah: How do you spell it?
Me: M-O-M
Noah: What's the opposite of up?
Me: Down
Noah: What's the color of the sky?
Me: Blue
Noah: HA HA! MOM KNOWS POO!!!
I think he has been listening to the big kids and got all their little tricks mixed up :) Made me laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment