"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oh So Cute- and he passed the 3 month mark a couple weeks ago, so I should have posted these back then....

He's getting so big, so fast, I'm afraid I'm going to blink and he'll be 10 feet tall when I open my eyes.  At least that's what I've learned from experience :).  It's been so nice to have such a healthy little boy though.

He found his fingers (and hands for that matter) recently.  This is what he does when he's hungry now.  Before the revving of the cry begins anyway :).  I'm hoping to get him hooked on a binky instead... we'll see if he'll take the new ones I just got  or not.  So far he hasn't like anything we've tried yet.


Love this face :)


And this one too :).  He tries to have big eyes like some of our other kids :).  He can get them pretty big.


I L O V E these close ups of my babies' faces :).  He's got gorgeous lashes!  And I'm pretty sure you can't help but want to squeeze his little cheeks when you see them this close up :)










This is how he sees Luke 90 % of the time.  



He's just such a sweet little guy.  I don't know what we ever did without him in our lives.  He's pretty relaxed most of the time.  He will giggle a little when ya tickle him, or sing Bibbity Bobbity Boo (found that out myself :) ).  He has the sweetest smile.  Usually he will just give ya half of one when he starts out, but that's really all ya need to get the effects of his dimple :).  He's just adorable.  And SO cuddly! I love how he just melts in your arms when he wakes up.  He's so soft and squishy.  He's been enjoying sitting up in the high chair a little the last couple days, rather than his swing.  He still likes the swing, I just think it's nice to have a little variety.  He's so close to sitting up.  He practically tries to sit up when he's laying down.  Always straining to hold his head up.  He's so funny.  It's like he pretends he's older than he is :).  He doesn't seem too interested in holding things yet.  Still wigglier than ever.  We love him :).

No comments: