"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Sunday, July 19, 2015

32 WEEKS

This gets a post of it's own because I didn't want to put it on the Nauvoo trip post.  32 weeks is always kind of a relief.  I think it's because I've had two sister-in-laws deliver at 32 weeks and their cute boys are perfectly fine.  I guess I move out of my premature baby worrying stage.  I think it would still be more than a trial trying to take care of a new baby that's in the NICU or something, but at least I feel like they would stand a chance at this point.  Whatever frosts my cookie I guess :).  I still have my worries, but this is a good week to hit.  I'm getting more and more anxious for her to get here.  I want to see what she looks like :).  I'm a little anxious about getting things done with the bedroom situation, but that will have to happen when it happens I guess.  I have a tendency to rush things and mess them up, so I'm trying to be patient and let things happen as they can.  I want her to have a bedroom but she won't really be needing it til almost December, so we're good.  Anyway.  the pregnancy symptoms are pretty much the same.  I am so relieved that I survived our road trip.  That ended up being a really good thing.  Very relaxing.  I felt almost good during that trip.  Which makes me think a lot of my symptoms, the nausea especially is more stress related than anything.  In fact when we got some bad news while ON the trip, I had a day or two where the nausea was more prominent, that was my sign.  I'm trying to keep myself calm.  Trying to practice deep breathing and focusing on the good things to help with that.  Seems to be working.  It's really annoying though, that certain stressors even exist and that I can't seem to get rid of them.  Just weird I guess.  I start my every two weeks visits this week.  Going back on Wednesday.  This is when things start to feel like they're actually happening.  Kinda nice.  We only have seven more weeks at this point (assuming we are still good to go September 1).  I see a light at the end of the tunnel at least :).  I feel so much support this time, I have heard very little criticism about us not using birth control and such.  Fewer jokes.  Maybe that's the benefit to number 8.  They figure we've heard them all and cut us a break.  I don't know.  It's been nice, I have to admit.  I can't believe we will be a family of 10.  Sounds like a lot :).  I was looking at a picture of the last supper and had to count the people in the picture because it didn't look like enough to be 12 disciples.  But sure enough there were 12 people plus the Savior.  Made me laugh to think that I don't think 12 people looks like 12 people :).  I do that with my kids all the time.  Wondering who's missing even though everyone is there.  Just doesn't feel like that many anymore.  I love my family.  I love my kids.  I am so blessed.  I hope this little girl realizes what a blessing it is to be born into this family with all these awesome siblings.  I hope she can feel our love and excitement for her to come and be a part of it all, already.

No comments: