"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Rub-a-dub-dub Molly's in the tub

Sunday, the 13th was Molly's first bath!  We were all so excited that her belly button fell off on Friday.  This is always a nice milestone.  After hanging out at the lake all day Saturday, she needed to freshen up for church!  Into the tub she went!  I wish I had a better tub for her, I thought for sure this little pink one would work for now, but she is actually too big for it.  Time to go shopping!  She loved her bath for the most part.  Didn't seem to phased by it.  Cried a little, but overall...
Dad was there, and her big, look-alike sister was the photographer :).  





1 comment:

Ellye Wong said...

A-h-h-h-h! (A-w-w-w) She's adorable! I can't wait to hold her again!