Bradley has such a good group of friends this year- I'm really happy about them! He planned a fun party to The Rush Funplex after going there with Nate for his birthday gift to Nate. He ended up inviting eight friends, including Luke, and we all went up and had a fun afternoon playing Laser Tag, Go Karts, Mini Golf, Ball shooting thing (can't remember what it was called), Bowling... lots of fun! I was so proud of Bradley and how he handled some of the friend drama and that he was able to let some of the things that went wrong roll off his back. He is a good boy. I'm really proud of him. He seemed to have fun and so did his friends, so that was nice. We came back for smoked chicken wings courtesy of Nate, and cake and ice cream. Brad was so cute to ask me for a cake this year. It was funny because I had been totally engrossed in the shirts, so it would have been the perfect day to buy an ice cream cake, but I was so flattered when he told me that he wanted me to make the cake because he liked showing them to his friends! AWWWW!!! I think his cake turned out really well for how much time I had had. Rachel's comments made me feel like it was great too :). And Brad was so sweet about it. It was pretty cool. I was happy to do it for him. We did presents and then a few of the kids stayed for a Maverick run and a movie. Fun night. 10-6-17
I took pictures at the Fun Plex, but they're on my phone. I'll upload them eventually.

















No comments:
Post a Comment