"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

talking back


Yesterday Luke was playing a game on pbskids.org where you build sand castles with George. As he was building his you could hear the Man with the Yellow Hat say, "That looks good! I like it!" (all happy-like and cheerful) and Luke quickly rebuttled, "no you don't." (almost in a grumpy tone). It was hilariuos!! The kid does not need fake compliments from no computer! Makes me laugh :)

1 comment:

Sarah Hatch said...

I am so glad that you post the adorable things your kids say and do. It always makes me laugh. I sure do love my nieces and nephews! It also helps that you're such a good story teller, I love reading your blog! Hope you're back is doing better.