"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I just love my kids :)


I've mentioned before that Bradley loves holding his baby sister, and I do have about a million pictures of him holding her since he asks me to take one as often as he asks to hold her.... but this one was priceless :) I just love how he is playing with her.... he's making her fist "shoot" things.... so adorable. She is totally going to love having 3 big brothers to teach her how to "shoot" and all sorts of things I'm sure :) I love it.





Noah was asking Daddy to get him something out of the pantry and since he wasn't clear enough Daddy just put him up there to get it himself :).... we all got a good laugh.




No comments: