"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

She's FIVE months already!!!! LOTS of pictures


I guess I should take more variety of pictures, but these are all I got for now. She looked so cute in all of them I couldn't choose. She's been such a doll lately. I love how into life she is. She loves to be sitting up, facing out, toward all the action. Luckily there is some :). She is ALMOST sitting up.... not quite though.... I tried to get a few shots of her sitting up and she kept falling over, so not quite there. She has rolled over a few times, but hates being on her tummy so much we just don't do much of that. She likes to reach out for things and grasp on to them.... I'm not sure she really knows what she's doing once she gets something in her hands, but she likes to do it anyway :) She still cries a lot when she's not being held or played with so she keeps us all busy entertaining her... but luckily there are a lot of us. She is very content with her siblings holding her. I think the smaller they are the more nervous she is, but if she's in the right mood, she's even okay with Noah holding her. She doesn't love her carseat....doesn't love to fall asleep.... doesn't love skipping her nighttime feedings.... and she doesn't love rice cereal anymore, but she does like her walker, her Mommy :), and trying new flavors of foods (and tries to taste more than she should). You can just feel how excited this little girl is for life. She gets so hyper sometimes and all I can think is that she is just kinda jumping for joy the only way her cute little helpless body can. Like her Spirit is too big for it! She has a cute personality. Very inquisitive, very curious, but very much in charge too :) She reminds me so much of Charity it's crazy. We're not sure who's hair she's going to have yet.... it's still almost not even there, but we're waiting! Everyone loves Erika. She has a huge fan-base. We'll see if they ever get sick of her because it doesn't seem like it will ever happen.






look at that HUGE smile!!! I love it!!


















































































































No comments: