I did get a little camera-happy on the way home.... it was sitting right there and I got bored..... This one's cool, it's a river bed that is lined with really old, rusted cars, on both sides! Kinda crazy looking. My pictures didn't turn out as good as Brent's, so hopefully they post some of theirs.
This was obviously while we were driving.... I think it's cool.
The rest of these were WHILE we were driving actually, and I'm really surprised at how well they turned out! I sacrificed my eyes for them so I had to post a few.... my allergies totally flared up during the ride home and I think it was because of the 70mph wind blowing all the stuff into my eyes that did it. Funny that I went the whole three days with the campfire smoke, and the outdoors with only a few sneezes and very little allergy medicine and then as soon as we start driving home.... it hits! Crazy stuff.
I LOVE this one.... I think Charity and Kelly will too when they see it
There's Brent and Sarah
we really like the streaks coming off the sunset at that moment. I wasn't sure we'd be able to see them in the picture.... but there they are! Don't look at these too closely though, they're not very sharp.
It was a pretty fun campout! I loved that we stayed a little longer than planned :) and I can't wait till next year!
1 comment:
Sun rays! NICE. What can I say. All of those are awesome.
Post a Comment