"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Problem kinda solved....

*** So Nate and I convinced myself to move the sidebar (I couldn't just get rid of it, I moved it to the bottom if anyone else cares :).  I figure I'm the only one that cared about it.  Now you don't have to scroll to the right.  BUT if there's anyone out there that knows a lot about the html code for the blog, and knows how I could widen it that way, I would LOVE your input!!!  I'm lame sentimental, so it's hard to change things.... I need to work on that maybe!!!***

Does anyone know how to widen my blog so that you don't have to scroll to the right to see the full picture?  I know i can make the template different so that the sidebar isn't there, but I'm too attached to it.  And shrinking it didn't seem to work either.  Is there a way to make the whole blog wider?  Just thought I'd put that out there, just in case someone reads this and knows ;)  Thanks!!

2 comments:

Sarah Hatch said...

On your dashboard go to "Template Designer" then go to "Adjust Widths" and then drag the bars around. I think that's what'll do it. :)

Christa said...

I tried that but it doesn't have a wide enough setting on there. I was hoping there was something in the html code I could change. But I"m just trying to talk myself out of keeping the sidebar where it is.... I just hate scrolling to the right!