"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Marionettes

Photobucket
Charity was chosen to do the "Welcome" because of her "loud voice" :)  We were all very proud of her.  She did a great job!  Even memorized her parts.  The kids all sang songs and the marionettes told about their particular country.  Charity's was from Sweden.  I don't know if I already posted pictures of her cute little Swedish girl, but here she is on the big stage.  Charity and I did a good job on her ;).  Photobucket

Photobucket
They played their ukellele's again too!!  That was fun!  And how convenient that Charity got to sit by Jason!!  He's such a cutie!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Not entertaining enough for Alvin I'm guessing :)..... jk.

No comments: