
Friday night we made a spur of the moment decision to go to the drive in. We were just sitting around wishing we'd done something that evening, and realized there was still time! :). Things panned out how spur of the moment ideas usually do, but I think we still managed to have a good enough time :) The kids all loved it, so that's a good thing :). I forget how tired and impatient I get that late at night. Everyone was really good except for the little Princess. She's not a big fan of movies. In fact, I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me that she should be left with a sitter (or something). But whatever. I managed to get her to sleep about 30 minutes before it ended, so that was a nice 30 minutes :). She mostly moaned. And screamed. And moved around from seat to seat, causing everyone else to in the process. I think if we do this again we will remember to clean out our car better, bring pillows, and find something else for Erika to do. Possibly sleep. The movie was very cute, loved all the funny plays on words. Mater's the star which kinda threw me off at first, but duh, who else would be?
No comments:
Post a Comment