"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Evan

Photobucket
I had the privilege of taking pictures of my cute nephew for his baptism invitations. 
It was so fun!  I wasn't sure how they were going to turn out, when I would look at the screen after each picture, they just weren't how I wanted them to be, but when I got them on the computer, I was SO pleased with them!  He's sent out his invites now, so I think it's okay if I share some of my favorites.  I'm planning on playing with them a little on my Lightroom, but here they are for now.Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one was Nate's idea, I love it!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He had been playing with the squirt bottle his mom had brought to do his hair, so he had water dripping all over his face :)  I'm sure I could take the drops off, but I like it anyway.

1 comment:

Sarah Hatch said...

Good job Christa! Those are really great! Anytime you want to join Hatch Photography you're more than welcome! :)