So I know I've probably already said enough about this, and these were actually taken over a week ago, but Erika is STILL talking about who gave her what for her birthday!! It's been 3 weeks!
Me: What did Aunt Heidi give you?
Erika: my baby.
Me: What did Charity give you?
Erika: my boddoh (bottle for her doll)
Me: What did Luke give you?
Erika: ...... my bubbles.
and she can do it the other way too!....
Me: Who gave you your dinosaur?
Erika: Sophie!
Me: Who gave you your caterpillar?
Erika: Bad!
Me: Who gave you your Tangled?
Erika: ...... Jen!
!!!!!!!!
She even remembers what LUKE gave her!!! One of the last presents she opened, it disappeared as soon as she opened it, and got used by the gift giver himself, and she STILL remembers it and that he gave it to her!!! I'm just amazed.
So anyway, the other day, I decided to expound on this, and let her make little thank you pictures (I didn't have any cards that day) for everyone that gave her a present. She LOVED the idea! And she was very thrilled about each one! It was so fun! I hate to admit that we kind of got busy doing a million other things that day, and never got back to them to fold them and put them in the envelopes that I addressed, and since then the pictures have managed to disappear, but hey- she did her part :). I loved these pictures of her, in her pjs, shoes though since we had to take the big kids to school, messy breakfast face (and regrettably, probably some of the dinner from the night before), and of course, her amazing bed head!! She's so fun though. And what a cute little person to remember the gifts, and take them so seriously :). I love it.
This was when she learned how to do dots! She loved that!
No comments:
Post a Comment