"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Monday, April 2, 2012

Thursday at the Church Field

Thursdays are interesting days for me.  I have Nate home with me during the day for the first 3 days of the work week.  So Wednesday night, I'm single mom for the evening, and then we wake up with.... just Mom.  It's embarrassing that this still has a negative effect on me, but.... I'm working on it!  This particular Thursday, we decided to carry on with some of the fun things we would normally do when Daddy is home.... just to keep some consistency.  Thursday is normally my cleaning day (the day to recover from the rest of the week, catch up on laundry... you know), so the kids get really pent up.  So a walk with Buddy really is a great thing and I'm thinking with the weather changing, this will just have to be part of our routine.  
Erika and Noah LOVE to go up to the church field.  I'm not really sure what the appeal is, but I'm not going to complain.  Free room to roam around and just do as you please.  Erika loves to roll down the hill, they both love chasing and being chased by Buddy.  It's just a great time, and a good chance to wear some kids and a puppy out.  
I was happy to have my camera there, and you should be happy that I only put this many on here... as you can imagine, I had TONS....








This was right before the tipped the whole stroller over.  Funny because Noah immediately harps on Erika for standing on the stroller and how "you shouldn't do that!".... apparently he forgot that he was standing on it too :).... funny boy.  3-29-12

1 comment:

Dan said...

Great pictures. Sounds like a lot of fun.