"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Monday, November 3, 2014

Baer Creek with the Clarks

It was UEA weekend.  We had been needing an outing.  I had tossed around the idea of going on a little hike, but with my feet hurting the way they were, and other lazy excuses, we had turned the idea off.  But after talking with Lisa a little, we went back to it and planned to go with them up the little Baer Creek hike.  Emily had said it was a really easy, little hike, so I was surprised when we showed up at the hike Charity and I had gone on withe the YM and YW in March, the hike I about died on.... but we went anyway :).  I was happy to hear that we were only walking up the creek and back, not all the way up there.  That made it a nice, easy hike :).  I was pleasantly surprised.  And surprised that my feet were not hurting too much.


Jack gathered rocks.




We loved all the leaves and colors.  It was so pretty!  









It was a lot of fun being with Lisa and her kids too.  Good convo.  













Such a nice breath of fresh air!

No comments: