These pictures are terrible, but you get the idea.
Luckily Bradley was feeling well enough to go to school on Thursday. He had spent a couple days on the couch, feverish and achy. He spent the whole time worrying about all the things he was going to miss and his big county report/project that was due while he was sick. It weighed pretty heavily. I kept trying to tell him his teacher would understand. These kids take their schooling very seriously! I'm so glad. It really is a blessing. What would I do if I had a bunch of me's to raise. He worked really hard all Wednesday night on his "float" of Daggett County. He had such a great idea to do Flaming Gorge Reservoir. I helped him make some clay to form the mountains, and then that was it- he did the rest. He worked SO HARD!! It was so impressive to see how much effort and time he was putting into it. I felt horrible when the dumb clay I had provided him with started to crumble and wasn't really holding up once it started to dry. We were able to save it for the most part and then figured out that we could put it in the oven for a bit and dry it out completely. Worked pretty good. He had painted it and put so much into it- it was worth the trouble. He turned in a very nice project. Unfortunately it fell apart by the end of the day. But anyway- the thing he was most excited for and anxious to get better for was his program! My kids love the school programs and being in front of everyone... it's cute... it's the Hatch in them :). I love them too! I love seeing my kids in their element and spotlight. He was the cutest cowboy up there! Confirmed by Emily even :). He was part of the square dancing scene. He worked on some dances for quite a while. His partner was Cassidy Gray in our ward. They all looked so cute and did so well. I love watching the video I got of him :). I will post pictures as soon as I find my cable. He sang his little heart out even though I could tell he was still recovering from his bug. I'm glad he got to participate though. It was so much fun. We even got Grandpa Hatch and Grandma Hatch out to support him! We hit Wendy's for frostys after. 3-25-15
No comments:
Post a Comment