"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Molly's first solids

Yes, I've been in denial about whether Molly was old enough to eat solids or not, but she is!  I painstakingly made her some beautiful homemade sweet potato baby food and she did not really like it.  Kind of a bummer.  Of course we can always try again and we will.  I had my trusty little side kick taking pictures for me- aka: the coolest big sister :).  Erika did a great job- Molly looked so cute in these pictures, I couldn't settle on just one.


This picture shows how easy it is to get stuff stuck in her neck rolls and start smelling funny.





You guessed it, this is my favorite :)  Those cute little hands!



1 comment:

Ellye Wong said...

She is growing up so fast! And learning so much!