We did this little, say what you think is special about each other thing during family week and I nevr did type them all up. I just had a paper with each person's name on them and there were only five of us that filled them out which is a bummer, but still worth remembering :).
DAD:
I love that you are so thoughtful.
You are always so patient and willing to come when I need it!
You love me
You are patient with me and help me.
You are always there when I need you.
CHARITY:
You are so positive and willing to change for the better.
Youa re always such a peace maker and you want everyone to have a friend.
your always really fun
I am a super bubbly and happy person
You are super smart and caring
MOM
You'are a great mom and always willing to listen!
You always share
You are so loving and very relatable
You make it easy for me to talk to you
You are so loving and giving
MOLLY
You are so happy, alert and interested in everything around you!
Your smile is absolutely contagious and adorable
You're so adorable
you laugh and always make day better
You're super happy when I carry you
JACK
You are so good at saying please and thank you and always listen so well!
You are so much fun to be around and to play with.
He's so fun to pla with
You are so good at talking and I love listening to you Big Boy!!
You are so good at having fun
ERIKA
You are such a loyal friend and so protective of everyone around you.
You are always so caring towards everyone and everything!
She's very loving and caring
You are such a good artist!!
You are super positive
NOAH
You are such a strong person and don't let other people make decisions for you
You have such a sweet spirit and a big heart
he's really creative
you have a very great imagination and are super close to your Heavenly Father
You are super awesome at art
BRADLEY
You are so quick to help me whenever I need it!
Your always there for everyone when they need a friend or someone to help them
always can play with me
you are the strongest person I know!
I am so good at basketball
LUKE
You are such a good sport and know how to have fun
You are such a curious little boy always wanting to try something new!
You are so smart and are so fun to play tag with.
You are super caring and athetic.
I'm nice
KELLY
Your enjoyment of order. I think this is such a great quality
I'm a great babysitter and will be a great mom
You're so awesome (almost)
You are super understanding and easy to talk to.
You are so good at art
No comments:
Post a Comment