"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Journaling from the Kids 1-22-17

KELLY:
Kelly Maynes
1/22/17 Journaling
Monday was the first day of the new semester!  What a relief.  So far I'm liking it a whole lot better than 1st semester!  I have a ton more electives this term than the last one.  I'm just gonna share a little thing about each class.  First is Math.  It's okay but I don't get ot sit by my friend anymore.  My class is so annoying!  I love my science class!!  I have a lot of friends and an awesome teacher.  She's retireing next year ! :(  Then next is English.  I have a very interesting class.  We have all the obnoxiously popular kids.  I love my teacher!  Mrs. Coyle is absolutely hilarious!  After that is dance.  I love dance, don't get me wrong but it's hard to dance in front of all the popular girls.  But Ms. Bishop is an awesome teacher.  I have her and Mrs. Clark for the last period of the day it's Musical Theatre!  This year is really awesome.  It's a pretty great class and the musical we're doing is Xanadu we have auditions on Tuesday and I'm feeling pretty confident but I"m still really nervous!  So that's A day.  Here's B day: First is study hall; I have it with all my best friends and we do absolutely nothing! :)  2nd is U.S. History AKA My least favorite class of the day.  The teacher doesn't like me and I have zero friends in that class.  Next class is when I T.A. for my science teacher.  Last time we blasted pandora music and ate pringles.  Then I have math again.  bleh.  And last period is FACS and I don't really like or dislike that class.  So yeah that's my second semester schedule and hopefully it's a good one :)  Wish me luck on  my auditions!

BRADLEY:
My basketball game was so intense.  We were ahead by ten points the whole game.  then at the end they just kept making threes and made everyone, so we lost by one point.  The reffs were sooooooooooooooooooo stupid and bad!!!!  They just wanted the underdogs to come up and win.  but it was so fun.  We had a huge crowd.  Did I mention I'm the captain of my b-ball team.  Yep I'm the captain of the basketball team AGAIN.

NOAH:
My basketball game was so intence.  I got fouled so many times we lost by 17 points but I had fun.  [all in cursive! so cute]

ERIKA:
On Monday my nahbors [neighbors] ask me and my famly if we want to go to the chruch histery museum.  I colerd in the kids arrya.  on tuseday I went to my Grandma's hous then I went to the Movie sing.  On wensday it was the first day to go back to school.  I got new craons and a new book.

CHARITY:
1/22/17
This week I started a blog!  www.mormonteen.blogspot.com  I love it!
This last week we went to Applebees!  It was so much fun!  I loved hanging out with my family and spending time wiht them.  On Saturday, I had the opportunity to go to a Stake family history thing w/ Lindee which was really interesting!  I also went to a regional dance.  I had a great start to the new semester and I'm super excited for my Xanadu audition which is this week.  I hope I get a good part!  Overrall, this week was really good :)!

LUKE:
this week was really fun.  On monday we went with the maughans to the church history museum which was really fun and then a little bit later we went to apple bees.  I got some friend shrimp oh and we went to see the movie sing.  On tuesday we went to grandma hatches house and had pretzel dogs and saw sara, brent, charlie, alvin, and savanna.  Then wednesday was lame.  Then on Thursday I had science fair testing.  I didn't get an award.  My question was which cheese is stretchiest.  On friday I had my Pizza party and auction.  for the auction I got some pop, stax, a bracelet and a marker.  And that night I got subway for every one.  The end dun dun dununun!!!!!!

No comments: