"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Family Pictures

So I dragged everyone over to the ponds for a family picture on Wednesday.  I'm not sure what I felt was so urgent about getting it done, but we did it :).  I'm not sure I like it.  I feel like the wall stands out more than us- especially in this version of it.  Oh well.  It's just nice to have a decent picture of ALL of us.  







I really couldn't settle on just one.  They're all the exact same picture, just different presets.  


And these are going to count as everyone's school picture this year.








No comments: