"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Priesthood Session

PRIESTHOOD SESSION
This was Bradley's first Priesthood session so Nate switched his shift to a morning shift that day to have the evening off.  We all headed up to Nate's parents' house and the boys hurried off to the church.  The kids and I grabbed some food and then went and had fun with all the cousins and Aunts.  It was a lot of fun.  Molly totally bonded with Becky and Meg and Jack was super social- mostly because of his staples I think :).  Everyone had a good time- it was a log of fun.  We were surprised when the boys started coming home!  Time had flown by.  Homemade fudge and ice cream all around!  4-1-17

Aunt Becky gave Molly some bubbles and then sat and played with them with her... super cute little bonding time for them.  




Jack got in on the bubble action too :).


I"m not sure why she couldn't look at Becky while she was requesting more bubbles... funny little shy girl.





I love this picture!!


All the girl cousins who were present- we're missing about 10 others :). 




All the guys who were there :)


She was SO HAPPY when Daddy got home and she could show him where all of his facial features are again.



This was different- Grandma and Grandpa had the magnet toys out in the living room for the kids to play with in there.. I wondered if they did it so that Grandpa Russ could enjoy the kids who were there rather than have them in the other room... interesting.


Russ looked so much better that night compared to the week before.  Still not good, but much better.


This was funny- Kelly and Aunt Meg had worn their matching outfits two Saturdays in a row!  Glad they did because I didn't get a picture the first time :).




We will have to remember play clothes for Bradley next year- he was slightly bummed to not really be able to play around with Enoch when they got back, but I'm so relieved he kept his suit nice.



Aunt Jen is one of the few people Molly willingly goes to.


Grandma Ruthie asked the girls to put on a puppet show for Molly and Jack :).  And they did.  No matter how awkward they felt :).  Good girls.





Jack's masterpiece :)




Molly loved the froggy puppet.



Getting a froggy kiss :).



This was probably one of the most precious moments I've caught in a picture in a very long time.  Molly had gone over to Grandpa Russ completely on her own accord, and was resting her cute little arm on his lap.  Had no interest in talking to him or looking at him :), but there was something really sweet and loving about it.  And I think she liked the feel of his robe :).  But I was so happy to see that the photo bomber I THOUGHT had made it into this picture wasn't there!  It was meant to be.  Hopefully she gets many more of these moments with Grandpa Russ, but in case she doesn't.  I have this picture :).  
(the quality of these indoor pictures is not the best because I didn't want to bother Russ with the flash- thank goodness there is a no flash in Auto setting though because I could not get it to look just right in Manual)

No comments: