"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Gingerbread Houses with the Hatches

GINGERBREAD HOUSES WITH THE HATCHES
We got to have our traditional gingerbread houses activity with the Hatches afterall!  We were so glad they were in town!  We invited Grandpa and Steve as well.  Had soup and then got to work!  I am still mad I didn't get any "in the making" pictures this year!  Such a slacker!  But I did manage to get the end product ones just barely before they were leaving.  It was such a fun time!  The kids are all old enough (or have old enough siblings that help them) that we adults (and Izzy) were able to just sit in the living room and visit.  That was really nice!  I loved it.  It was so good to see Brent too!  I guess it's been a year and a half.  Didn't feel like that long for some reason.  But good times!  It's fun how well our kids get along when they're together.  They all watched Rocketman together as well. 11-29-18



















No comments: