"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Jack's Last Basketball Game

JACK'S LAST BASKETBALL GAME
It's been a fun first season of basketball for Jack.  I think he was ready for it to be done though :).  He played hard and seemed to have a little fun once in a while too :).  I loved watching him skip around.  He was actually really good at defense and stopped the other team on SEVERAL occasions from scoring.  So that was pretty awesome.  I don't think he really ever WANTED the ball.  He was a little shy with it.  But it really was fun to watch!  I loved his effort.  And seriously, look how adorable he is!  I keep wondering if he will choose to do this again.  I hope we didn't start him too soon.  12-15-18























No comments: