1. Friday night my sweet husband made it possible for me to go visit my Nana in the hospital. I had been stressing about her all day and wanting to see her and he willingly let me go and spend pretty much the entire Friday night with her at the hospital. (He did this again about every other night for the following week. Taking care of the kids and running the house in the evening.... I don't know what I would do without him)
2. My kids have been able to feel the baby move this week. It's been so fun to see them get all excited (and little weirded out) by the movement. It's been a lot of fun for all of us :)
3. Thursday we made it to the 2 month mark (assuming I can deliver the day I want to :)). I am totally counting down, and am VERY anxious to get our little girl here. It's crazy to think that we are actually this close.
4. I got to see my cute little boys entertaining each other :) They find fun in the strangest things! I love it though. I cannot believe how fast they are all growing and that they can be all huddled up in a big wrestling pile, and then squatting down to hold Noah's hand and be his big bud, all in one day :) I love it. This morning when Bradley fell and hurt himself Noah rushed over and reached down to pull him up and was being all compassionate. It was so sweet.
5. I got to spend a lot of time with my cousins. Unfortunately it wasn't Christmas Eve or any other holiday for that matter (the reason I usually get to see them), but even with the circumstances being what they were, it was fun to be around them and laugh with them again. I love being with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment