"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Three Sons


I've been trying to work on our blog book for last year (late, I know), but I keep coming across all my lame little posts where we went to the park or just did the usual, same old stuff that we always do. And I am finding that I enjoy reading about all the cute little things my kids do in those situations than I do the really big exciting stuff... go figure. So I decided we needed some more of that :) and took my camera with me to the park with the boys. We had a fun time, and I am pretty sure this is the first video of Brad on the monkey bars!!! Pretty exciting if you want to see it, it's at the end of the millions of pictures ;)


Luke LOVES having his picture taken right now. It's funny to have him do these weird poses and say, "take a pichur uh me dooween dis, Mommy!" He's a goof.



I thought this would look better, but I love when my boys are together.




My big boy Brad is growing up WAY too fast!! When I look at his pictures lately, I can't help but notice how old he is getting!! He has fun doing "scary" things for Mom.










And my sweet little Noah is just cute as ever still.... can't resist a picture of him..... and he still moves slow, so it's easy :) Love his double chin.



































He totally carried his "ee-oh" all through the playground. He had just woken up from his nap. I'm trying REALLY hard to not let him have it as often though. I still think it's cute to let him have it though. Nothing wrong with a little comfort.












more cool poses to take pictures of.












HA! didn't even have to tell him to do this :)






too bad that plastic looks so contaminated.... I think I know where the boogers came from!






Luke stole Noah's ee-oh, and was trying to throw it up to him.... it was totally stressing Noah out to see his ee-oh go up and down..... brothers.














babystepping down the stairs





















Awwwwww







not sure why I like this one, but it's real :)







Luke's very proud of this one for some reason, he asked that I "pick dat one!"







what mom doesn't love watching their kids interact with each other! I totally can't get enough of it.






"Mom, take a pichur wis my hands wike dis!"











went down the slide all by himself! Not normal for him. He usually gets to the top of the slide and then chickens out :) Well, unless Luke is there to push him down unexpectedly, which unfortunately happens too often.








I kept trying to get a picture of all three of them, but they would NOT have it. Here's the only one that has all three of them showing and not crying.





"no, no, no, no, no" before turning around and crawling back down the stairs :)



And last but not least, the video of Brad on the monkey bars!! He's been watching this all morning.... he loves it!

4 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

Your Boys are so cute and active. I love looking at picture of them.

Wendy said...

I just finished Roman's blog to book for his second year (When you have just one you base in on the years on their life I am learning, how do you do it when there are more than that?) Anyway. I lOVED reading old posts, all the unimporant things seem more important a year later. Think how important they will be in 5 years, 10 years, and maybe 20 years when your kids are looking at the books!

Sarah Hatch said...

I love these kind of posts too. :)

Christa said...

thanks guys!

Wendy, I started my blog in February of 2007, so I have just been doing mine in years, I already did 2007 and I am now working on 2008. I hope to SOMEDAY go back in time and blog the years before I started. They will obviously be smaller and maybe combined into one big book, but I love having my blog book!!! That's neat that you do it for Roman too.... I'm sure he will love that!