"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected
Friday, September 25, 2009
Pump it up!
Bradley hit a HUGE milestone this week!! We were totally thrilled and it's been the topic of the week for Brad. He has finally mastered the art of PUMPING HIMSELF ON THE SWINGS!!!! Well, and not only this, but he's taught himself how to jump out as well!! It was perfect timing as I am now getting some pretty crazy contractions when I push the boys on the swings. So that helps me out a ton. Plus he feels SO COOL!!! We've spent lots of time at the red park this week to practice and get better :) ANyway, just wanted to share the good news :) I thought I had a picture of him.... guess we'll have to take the camera with us today....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! good for you Bradley! It's so fun to watch this sweet journey as our kids grow isn't it?
Thanks for the comments on FB :0) I am SO excited and think our little family finally feels complete.
Post a Comment