"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Future Memories

- Thursday, (1-13-11)  Nate got his new phone!!!  This last week has brought new meaning to the words, "I'm going to get a new phone"  I will never think of them the same.  I'm so happy to see him enjoying something so much though.  It really has been a fun toy for all of us.

- Saturday was a drag.  Everyone except Kelly and Nate were feverish and sore.  I hate wasting weekends on being sick.  Hopefully it will end soon.... we're going on about 2 weeks of passing crap around.  Not fun.

- Sunday I taught my primary class for the first time.  I think we're going to have to come up with a good behavior motivator.  They were okay, but I definitely don't want to have it go like that every time I teach.  Brad says that the other teacher made the boys sit away from each other..... I'll have to be sure to try that next time.  I do love being in Primary again though!  And teaching.  It's fun.  And I LOVE that I get to be with Brad the whole time.... he's a sweetie.

- Monday.  It's a good thing we didn't have school today because I would not have made it out for it.  I felt like I had been drugged ALLLLL day!!!  AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!  We need to get better!

- Nate just checked out on sector 5.  He's getting closer!!!  Training has been getting really old.  Nate will be happy to be done with it.  And hopefully it's soon!!  (1-19-11)

- My good ol' friend Suzie stopped by to drop off some stuff and stayed to visit for a while.  It was SUCH a nice surprise!!!  I looked horrible, hadn't showered or put on makeup, I wasn't even dressed, my house was a mess, Erika had a stinky diaper on still, but it was the best thing!!!  Haven't seen her since we moved and it was nice to see an old friend.  I just wanted to remember our nice visit.  (1-19-11)

- I have been making new friends in the ward here and it's been SO nice!  I feel like it's been a while since I had friends nearby to talk to.  I was at the school yesterday for the Mandatory Parent Meeting for the School Play (that wasn't really mandatory), and couldn't stop talking to people.  That never happens, and I loved it.  It's nice to have people my own age around as well.  Nothing against old people.  They're just not in the same station in life.  Makes it tricky.  But I'm having fun.  And yes, the kids are going to be in the School Play apparently.  Just Charity and Kelly... Bradley wasn' timpressed with it and decided it wasn't worth the $15.  I'm glad.  This should be an interesting 2 months of practices!  I think they'll have fun doing it.  I hope.

No comments: