These were our latest visitors. Nate got some really nice pictures of them, and since they were "boy ones" I thought I'd post them :) We have deer in our yard daily and take pictures of them almost EVERY TIME, so even though it seems like I post these a lot.... it's really not as often as it could be :) Just so you know. Pretty cool though huh!
I have to say that I am still not sick of them. It's still fun to see them everytime we do. The kids haven't even lost interest yet!
The other night when I was bringing in my groceries, there was this HUGE buck coming across the street. It totally creeped me out at first, since it was dark and he kind of startled me. He just walked up a little further, walking a little faster, and I walked a little faster and hurried into the house.... we were both fine :) Pretty cool.
1 comment:
That's COOOOOOL! Nice close-ups
Post a Comment