"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Random Pictures

I take a lot of pictures of Erika.... most of the pictures in this post are of her :)  Sorry, to my older kids, but she just lets me more!

This was really cute because Erika had been waking up from her "nap" (I thought she was down for the night, but I was wrong) and Lukey came over and she normally is so sweet and willing to play with him, but this time she was hesitant, and I whispered down to her, "you should tickle Lukey!" and she got her little prankster smile on and (luckily Lukey leaned in for her) reached out to tickle him..... he giggled and they loved it!  These two better stay buds forever or I'll cry.  HA! I'm kidding.  But they are sweet buds.


HA!  love this face.  And can I just say, does she not look like a 13 year old girl in this picture with the way her coat is falling off.....  she treats her boys like she's 13 too!  Taking Dad's hat, pulling on his shirt, just all around teasing and bugging him!  I hope Nate liked Jr. Highschool girls because he's got one living with him.... and she's not going anywhere anytime soon :)




Luke and Noah filled their cups with bird seed and went around the yard sprinkling them all over themselves the grass.





oh, if only we could get a little more hair on top!



another funny face :)  And I'm giving in to the temptation to talk about the boogers with the cracker crumb stuck to them...... gross huh.  Too bad I couldn't see it from SO FAR AWAY with my awesome new lens..... anyway.




Kelly and Erika are really good friends these days.  I'm not sure what it is, but Erika just really trusts her and relaxes with her.  Kelly does have a way of making Erika fall asleep.  If I need someone to rock her, Kelly's the woman for the job.  It's really sweet if you ask me.



I love this picture of Luke.
I forgot to mention how much I loved that all of Charity's brothers and sisters were VERY patient and very supportive of her and her Hoop Shoots.  They clap, they get excited!  It's good.  I'm glad that they don't sit there and whine about having to be there, because I sure would have if I was them.  Next time we'll have to make some cool posters or something.


This picture is JUST for showing the amazing clouds that we had in front of us on the way back from Tooele after the Hoop Shoot.  It was AMAZING!!  This definitely doesn't do it justice.  And the cop car.... well.... can you say SPEED TRAP!!!  jk.  Nate was driving so no worries.... he never gets tickets the lucky duck!


SO TIRED!!!

No comments: