Right when we got home from church, Brad jumped out of the car and grabbed the snow shovel and began shoveling the walks. It was incredible. I really don't know where he got the idea, or how he learned how to do it. Nate probably taught him. And then when he finished ours, I talked him into doing the neighbors'. He didn't seem too put out, and I think he had fun because he came back home and did the backyard.
Nate's cousin Craig and his daughter at Rob's 60th Birthday bash
Sarah got lots of cute pictures of the kids when she was babysitting my kids. I have been playing with most of them, you can see those later.... here are some cute ones until then.
This is Erika's "Sarah, are you seeing this?!" look :) HA! (oh, I guess I took these ones after I got home... forgot. But Sarah did get some really cute ones....)
No comments:
Post a Comment