
Thinking about planning this year's campout made me want to post these pictures from last year's.
These all came from the DVD that Sarah gave me. This was such a fun campout. I just wish we'd all take our cameras out more! Looks like all we did was sit around. Which was nice, but why didn't we get any of the raft?! Anyway. Can't wait til this year's!

SO MANY squirrels!!!!
Baby Erika looks so young!




I'm pretty sure Heidi and Kelly had to be surgically separated at the end of the campout.

We had some of the best food while we were on that campout. Good stuff.



This is soooo cool with the corn spraying out....


I'm not sure what I like more about this picutre, the fact that I just got done nursing my baby, or how chubby my arms are..... it's a toss up.



These are just amazing. My brother takes some really nice pictures. They're professional photographers by theway if anyone wants to know of a good photographer.... they're the best!


No comments:
Post a Comment