"You are not here to live a mediocre to average life; you are here to live an amazing life, a miraculous life. If it weren't for your challenges, there would be no miracles. You must do that which seems impossible, for it is only in the impossible that miracles are had." - author unknown, but very respected

Sunday, September 22, 2013

And even more!



This was so much fun!! Just getting back to the basics! Feeding the ducks! Jack loved it!! He was so enthralled with the fishies! And Erika and I couldn't get enough of it all either! What fun!







Who doesn't love sharing their bath

With all the pets

Mom and sons bike ride to the movie Turbo

My big boys!

One of the perks of being a mom!! I love new artists! Erika and Noah drawings. 

Look how closely I parked in the garage!! Pretty amazing!



Her entry in the stake fair

Another mommy perk!

By Erika. 
Pinewood derby 




















No comments: